"Reading is a conversation.
All books talk... "
- Mark Haddon
"If you judge a book by its cover, you might miss out on an amazing story." - Anne Elliot
It's all about Preparation...
When you book me to moderate your panel or interviews, you can be sure that I will
- Read up on the topic/books
- Do my research
- Know about the interviewees & their backgrounds
- Find interesting topics to be discussed
- Tie in current events if and when appropriate
- Formulate & prepare questions for the authors
- Have questions & discussion topics at hand
- Effectively lead the interview or panel discussion.
How to Moderate a Panel Discussion
"The best panel discussions feel like a fast-paced, unpredictable conversation between smart people on stage and smart people in the audience. "
-Scott Kisner, Harvard Business Review
The Key to a Successful Panel
"A good panel moderator brings the session to life: often selecting and prepping the panellists, determining the format to ensure a lively and informative conversation and having excellent facilitator skills to keep the conversation focused and moving along."
Info & Fees
~ Interviews & Panel Moderations ~
Caroline’s fees as a Panel Moderator/Author Interviewer start at £80 plus expenses.
Contact to discuss your requirements and the duration.
For more info & bookings, contact Caroline at email@example.com
Pushing The Envelope